Thursday, March 10, 2011

What i have learned so far!


In this first 6 weeks it has been crazy in this class. We have learned a lot of stuff such as the weather, classroom equipment, days, months, and much more. I like this class but it is very difficult for me. I don't comprehend stuff like this fast, and words that don't sound the same they are spelled; it confuses me. I also don't understand the femine, and masculante words; why can't it just be one word. Maybe i'm just fussing because i'm not doing as good in this class as i should be, but i am sure this next 6 weeks will be better. Well atleast they better be or my house hold want be very good.I am going to work a lot harder to, by studying i will boost up my grade a lot an i will be very happy about myself. For this 6 weeks i am going to make a high B, or a low A; on our next test. I will also do my homework an turn it in on time! I hope the rest of this semester is one i will never forget, and so far it's probably gonna be sticking with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment